Bypass Tumblr Safe Mode: As we all know, Tumblr is a well-known face when it comes to blogging. It is a mixture of social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, WordPress. one of the most unique platforms in the field of social media blogging. It has features like simple blogging, following any interesting user, etc make it a loving and easy-to-use blogging platform. You can also share, GIFs, Images, Text when you are using Tumblr.
Bypass Tumblr Safe Mode
If you wish to follow various genres of blogs, Tumblr may be the safest place to be. It has various blogs dedicated to a variety of genres. You can also subscribe to daily memes and GIFs.
As you must be aware, the NSFW keeps on increasing rapidly now and then. Hence, it has a dedicated space for adult blogs which restricts anyone else who is minor to enter the space. If you wish to exit the Safe Mode, this article is all you may need.
Turning off the Safe Mode
By default, the Safe Mode is turned on for everyone on Tumblr. In case you wish to turn it off, you can learn it here. However, if you are under 18 years of age, you can’t turn off the safe mode.
- Sign in to your Tumblr account.
- Click on the Account button present on the top right side. Now click on the Settings option.
- Choose the Settings.
- In the Filtering, the section drags the switch to the next to turn off the safe mode.
- If the button along with it is in blue, it means you need to click on the toggle button and turn off the safe mode.
- Voila, you have successfully turned off the Safe Mode.
Note that once you sign out from your account, you will have to log in again to turn on the settings.
Turn off Safe mode on Android devices
If you use Tumblr on Mobile, you can turn off the Safe Mode from your mobile too. Here is how you can turn off the Safe Mode on Android devices:
- You can directly turn off the Safe Mode. Find the Tumblr app on Google PlayStore.
- Install the application.
- Click on the Account button on the top side in red.
- Under the Account head, click on the gear button.
- Click on the General Settings.
- Now click on the Filtering Option.
- Click on the Slides the Button.
Turn off Tumblr Safe mode on iOS devices
In case you are an iPhone user, fret not, you can use Tumblr on your phone and turn off Safe Mode too. To turn off the Safe Mode, follow these steps:
- Click on the settings of your iPhone.
- Now keep coming down until you find the Tumblr app.
- Again click on the Settings.
- Now you can see the Safe Mode option. Click on it.
- Now choose the Don’t hide anything option.
- Hurray! Now you can get access to whatever content you want.
Exit Safe mode without a Tumblr Account
In case you don’t have a Tumblr account, and you still want to see the Tumblr posts, you can do so with the help of some websites. Yes, some websites allow you to do so.
- Cascadr: Navigate to the website of the Cascadr to use it. Just put into the search query, the name of any blog. You will get related GIFs and images quickly. You can find many images on Cascadr. Cascadr allows you to download the images in full quality.
- TumblrViewer: TumblrViewer lets you search for images related to the name of a blog. Once you type in the name of the blog you want to search for an image for, you will find various GIFs and images. You can view the restricted content on Tumblr and download images in high quality.
- GramUnion: Through GramUnion, you can access all the Tumblr posts whether they are restricted, or allowed. In the search box, all you have to do is, go to the search and enter the name of the blog or image. Immediately on your screen, you will be able to see all the images related to your search. What’s more, is, you can use various search filters to redefine your search.