Today, we are discussing the step-by-step procedure for how to install Kodi on Firestick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube. Along with that, this procedure will also work on Fire TV television. Moreover, it will work great for the new Fire TV Stick 4k. Before we start the Kodi installation procedure, let’s start with a brief introduction about Kodi on Firestick.
Install Kodi On Firestick
Generally, Amazon Fire TV / Stick has already taken the video streaming market. Moreover, it came on the scene, and you can find any latest movies and TV shows very easily. Along with that, it supports popular entertainment services like Netflix, Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video, and many more. It has become more popular because Amazon Firestick comes with Alexa support. So, because of this advanced feature, you can navigate everything just using your voice. You won’t even need to lift your fingers to search now. Normally, if you are looking for more information about Kodi on Fire TV Cube for free then you are in perfect place.
If you are already using Kodi on Firestick, Fire TV and Fire TV Cube and just looking for a simple update to 17.6 Krypton or Kodi 18.1 Leia. Then you just go through this tutorial to know more information about Installing Kodi on Firestick latest version. The user can download Kodi on Firestick using different ways. They are downloader, Windows, and many others.
There are thousands of Addons for Kodi on Fire TV Cube for free and are currently available over the internet. However, Kodi Add-ons of Firestick offers, unlimited streaming content like movies, TV shows, and sports. While streaming online, Kodi users are strongly advised to always use a VPN. Moreover, Kodi on Fire TV 4k is the best for the user to stream any digital content on your preferred devices.
Steps To Install Kodi On Amazon Firestick Using Downloader
To install Kodi on Firestick latest version you need to do some things they are:
- First, approach your Fire TV.
- Then go to Settings.
- Now go to Device.
- After, that select Developer Option.
- Now, you have to turn on apps from unknown sources.
- And turn on ADB Debugging.
- Go back to Settings and click on Preferences.
- Then go to the Advertising ID and turn off Internet-based Ads.
- Once, the above steps are completed go back to the main menu.
- Then go to the search menu and type downloader.
- Now select downloader from the list and download it on your device.
- After, that allows downloader apps and access to media and files.
- Then hit OK button on the next screen. Once you have opened the downloader and start downloading Kodi for Fire TV Cube.
- Then wait for Kodi to download.
- Now install Kodi on Fire TV for free.
After completing installing Kodi on Fire TV Stick, then simply return to the home screen and scroll down to your application and games. Then you will find the Kodi icon on the list. Once, you find the icon then click on Kodi icon to launch Kodi on FireTV Stick.
Download Kodi On Firestick, Fire TV And Fire TV Cube
You have downloaded and installed ES File Explorer to install Kodi on Fire TV for free. All these above things you have to do before going to Settings —> Developer Option and turn on both ADB Debugging and Unknown source option.
Install ES File Explorer on Fire TV Cube
To download and install Kodi on Firestick you need the ES File Explorer app. To do that, you have to follow the simple steps listed here:
- The users have to go to your Fire TV Cube, choose Settings then system and finally click on Developer Option.
- And then make sure to turn on Unknown source.
- Now go to the main menu and click on the search box.
- In the search box type ES File Explorer.
- After, that choose App icon for downloading and install it.
- Now, you can use ES File Explorer app on your device.
- That’s it! You have successfully completed the first step to download and install Kodi on Fire TV Cube. Then you have put Kodi on Firestick using the ES File Explorer app that you just downloaded and installed.
Install Kodi On Firestick With PC
The users have different ways to download Kodi on Fire TV Cube. In that Kodi on Firestick with PC is one of the methods. All you have to do is follow below simple step to install Kodi on Fire TV latest version.
How to Install Kodi on Firestick Using Windows
If you have PC then it is a very easy and simple process to install Kodi on Firestick 4K. To install Kodi you have to follow some steps and they are listed below.
- First, go to settings –> System –> Developer Options. Now click on the unknown source and ADB Debugging.
- Then return to the home screen and go to settings, system about to note down your IP address.
- Now download Adblink for windows and ARM Apk file from Kodi official website.
- Once, you download both things and then type the random name of your reference in the description field.
- After, that in the address field enters the IP of your FireTV.
- Then click on the save button and then connect.
- Once, you connect then able to see your IP address on your connected devices.
- Now, click on the install Apk button and then select Kodi Apk.
- Then open and confirm.
- Now go to applications to locate the Kodi app.
In this tutorial, we mentioned about how to install Kodi on Fire TV. By using this Kodi apk you can easily stream your latest movies, TV shows, and sports using the internet. Always it provides quality content for the users. Also, people can know more about Firestick on bestfirestick.com.