Many of us these days prefer Smart TV for our entertainment purpose. They have many advanced features compared with others. Amazon Fire Stick is one of the preferred choices and has an increase in the number of users. Many people shift to Fire Stick because of its streaming options than cable subscriptions. Sometimes we face some issues in using Amazon Fire Stick like network issues and connection problems. It also displays a black screen when you try o access. So, we will give you the simple steps and easy solutions to fix Amazon Fire Stick Black Screen Problems.
Fix Amazon Fire Stick Black Screen
Amazon TV is the best choice for Smart Home TV appliances and comes with subscriptions. We can watch all the latest movies in good quality using the Amazon prime option. It is very portable and small compact device this is also the main reason for its popularity. Every electronic device has some issues in software or hardware and Amazon Fire Stick is no different from others. It arises because of some mishandling or other issues. A black screen is such type of issue and it can resolve in very easy steps. So, there is no need to worry about Amazon Fire Stick Black Screen.
Solutions To Fix Amazon Fire Stick Black Screen
When you see a Black screen of your Amazon TV there are several reasons to cause this. It may be because of some troubleshoot or Fire TV remote problems. So, here are a few things you need to check to solve the Amazon Fire Stick black screen problem. We discuss everything in detail and also give you the steps any clearly.
Also, read Fix Kodi No Stream Available Error
Try these steps and troubleshoot your Amazon Fire Stick
- Make sure your TV is in ON condition and set to same HDMI input channel your Fire TV device is connected.
- Remove and reconnect your HDMI cable to connect your fire TV device or you can also try a different HDMI cable if it is broken.
- On temporary check remove other devices connected to different HDMI ports.
- The Amazon Blank Screen will also occur due to not choosing the correct resolution.
- To choose the different resolution like 1080p, 720p then press Up and Rewind buttons on your Fire TV remote at the same time for a few seconds. The system shows you the available resolution. These pass for 10 seconds each and if you see correct resolution then select “Use Current Resolution.”
- When the Fire TV device is connected to A/V receiver or soundbar you should make sure that receiver is on and switched to correct input. If this doesn’t work, try connecting your Fire TV device directly to the television.
- The Amazon black screen may also occur when you start or stop streaming video in 4K Ultra HD your TV screen may flicker or turn black for up to five seconds.
How To Fix Amazon Blank Screen Problem
Sometimes we may have remote pairing problems that make your navigating stop and stuck the FireStick loading. For this, you need to troubleshoot you’re remote and check it is paired up with Fire TV device.
- Restart the device by unplugging the power supply cord and again plugin or holding the ‘select’ and ‘play/pause’ button at a time for 5 seconds will also do your work.
- It always better to connect FireStick to power source always using the USB cord. So, there will no other external factors that will make unable to receive sufficient power for TV.
- Only use High-Speed HDMI cable rather than using random cables in case of using HDMI extender to connect.
- All the above-mentioned steps will solve the issue in a maximum number of times. These are the common problems and reasons for the Blank screen of Amazon FireStick.
If these did not help you with the issue then call toll- free number or visit Amazon Fire TV Stick support in the online. Support number +1-844-517-6440.
For more information about Amazon FireStick check Bestfirestick